01.06. - 30.06.2021
01.09. - 01.10.2021
01.07. - 31.08.2021
|Wooden tent »Kočura« bed (max. 2 adults + 1 child up to 10 years)||45€ / night||50€ / night|
|Wooden tent »Kočura« bed - Only one night sleep||+ 20 %||+ 20 %|
|Wooden tent »Kočura« bed - Single use||36€ / night||40€ / night|
|Rental tent with bedding and mattress for 2. persons (max 2. adults + 1 child up to 10 years)||36€ / night||45€ / night|
|Rental tent with bedding and mattress - Only one night sleep||+ 20 %||+ 20 %|
|Rental tent with bedding and mattress for 3. persons||45€ / night||55€ / night|
|Rental tent with bedding and mattress for 3. persons - Only one night sleep||+ 20 %||+ 20 %|
|Rental FAMILY tent with bedding and mattress for 4. persons||60€ / night||75€ / night|
|Rental FAMILY tent with bedding and mattress for 3. persons - Only one night sleep||+ 20 %||+ 20 %|
|Rent a space/pitch for tent||13€ person/night||15€ person/night|
|Rent a space/pitch for tent - Child up to 3,99 years||free||free|
|Rent a space/pitch for tent - Child from 4 to 13,99 years||9€ person / night||11€ person / night|
|Pets||3,5€ per night||3,5€ per night|
|Woods for the fire||4€ per package||4€ per package|
|Tourist tax||2€ person / night (more then 6 nighs is -50%)||2€ person / night (more then 6 nights is -50%)|
|Tourist tax (Child from 7 up to 17,99 years)||1€ person / night||1€ person / night|
|Tourist tax (Child up to 6,99 years)||free||free|
Price of accomodation already includes:
- overnight in selected accomodation,
- welcome drink,
- free coffee or tea in the time of your stay,
- free use of fully equipped shared kitchen (dishes, accessories, fridges, gas burners, herbs, etc.)
- free use of BBQ places,
- free use of all shared facilities (hot showers, toilets)
- free use of electricity in our common space by reception (for mobile or lap-top charging)
- free use of camp sports requisites,
- free use of playgrounds,
- free parking spot,
- free Wi - Fi,
The campsite is open from 1 st of June till 1 st of October 2021. The camp is closed during winter season.
Yes, reservation is in general required, especially in high peak season (July, August), for other season months it's not required. We suggest checking our camping pitches and other accommodation possibilities availability here: http://www.naturavantura.com/booking/
If you will now already make a reservation at us and then you won't be able to cross your country border or border to Slovenia because of guverment restrictions, we will return your 30% deposit payment reduced for amount of bank costs (10€). Information on the inability crossing the border must be reported to us at least 3 days before your arrival date.
Please hurry with your reservation before you run out of space...
If there won't be any restrictions and you still couldn't come to us, then our normal cancellation policy is enforced http://campingmozirje.com/legal-notice/, that is also still friendly policy.
Check-in is possible between 13:00 and 23:00. Check-out is possible from 7:00 to 11:00. Departure after 12am is considered as additional day’s stay.
On site in campsite at the high season (July, August):
- from monday till saturday at 8:00 you can buy fresh bread and pastries from local bakery
- every wednesday and saturday at 8:00 you can buy cheeses and other milk products from local dairy
- every wednesday and saturday at 8:00 you can buy fresh permacultural vegetable and fruit products from local farmer
- Store KEA (renovated in 2021) is only 2 km in town Ljubno. Address: Plac 14, 3333 Ljubno ob Savinji
- Store SPAR is 15 km away in town Mozirje. Address: Cesta na Lepo njivo 4, 3330 Mozirje
- Store HOFER is 15 km away in town Mozirje. Address: Cesta na Lepo njivo 7, 3330 Mozirje
- SUPERMARKET TUŠ is 15 km away in town Mozirje. Address: Na trgu 53, 3330 Mozirje
Unfortunately our pitches are totally natural and without any interfering to the environment, that's why there aren't any electrical plug-ins at the pitches. Beacuse of this we also don't allowed any cars, camper or trailer on site. Guests have available access to free use of electricity in our common reception area, where they can charge for free their mobile phones, lap-tops etc.
Yes, of course. All the children are enthusiastic about the Savinja river, because is very clean and clear river. Savinja river is also our natural monument. The temperature of the river is between 15 and 21 degrees in summer.
IMPORTANT: Swimming in the river is at your own risk!
Unfortunately, mechanical music is not allowed throughout the camp. We will be happy if someone plays an instrumental by the fireplace in the evening. You will definitely enjoy the sounds of nature, where the murmur of the Savinja River predominates.
Unfortunatelly we don't allowed daily visits. Only possibility have guests from our second campsite 'Forest camping Mozirje' with team pre-agreement.
You can rent bikes or make a reservation of sport activities at reception. Some reservations of sport activities are also possible to make directly by the activities: http://www.naturavantura.com/activities/
The camp’s staff are trained to provide first aid, and we also cooperate with the Nazarje health centre (13km away) where an emergency room is available 24/7, as well as the dental clinic. There are also pharmacies in Ljubno and Mozirje.
Below you will find our suggestions what to visit in case of rain.
Visit one of caves:
- Cave 'Pekel', link: http://www.td-sempeter.si/en/natural-sights/pekel-cave/
- Ice Cave, link: http://www.snezna-jama.com/en/
Visit one of museums:
- Vrbovec Museum, Museum of Forestry and Timber, link: http://www.muzej-vrbovec.si/en
- Museum Velenje, link: https://muzej-velenje.si/
Visit one of SPA/Wellness/Inner pools:
- Terme Topilšica (30 km away/35 minutes drive), link: https://www.terme-topolsica.si/en/
- Thermana Spa Laško (57 km away/1 hour drive), link: https://www.thermana.si/en
Visit one of the local tourist farm for culinary lunch:
- Tourist farm Lesjak at Golte mountain, link: https://www.lesjakturizem.com/index.php?id=1&lang=2
- Tourist farm Govc-Vršnik at Robanov kot, link: https://www.govc-vrsnik.com/en/